DISCLAIMER: Like I always say, I write to entertain, but my writing is also part of me. So take it for what it’s meant to be “ENTERTAINMENT” and “MY WORDS.” Oh and it is ART too. I ❤ the arts! Enjoy 😉
How raw of a quote is that?
I’ll be honest and admit that I’m not the best person in this world. Actually I’m probably close to the opposite of what we think is a “Good Person.” I’m not understanding. I’m far from compassionate. And most of all I’m hyper critical. All core values that would make me a good shock-jock on the radio, but leaves me at a distance from some of the people who count on me as a confidante/friend at times. I see it more and more as some people start to distance themselves from me, but why?
I’m actually a nice guy and relatively harmless, besides having a sharp tongue, but what sets me apart from the rest of the “animals” I flock with in society is my “moral” standing. I don’t believe in perpetrating lies while in pursuit of some false “greater good.” Why live a lie to save face or to not hurt someone’s feelings when at the end of the day the truth really can set you free?
I know a lot of people who live a lie or give into things they feel will end some type of “drama” in their lives, but really is that benefiting anyone?
See… I look at society as three sets. 1) Those who are scared of what’s different. 2) Those who want to be different, but are scared of the people who are scared to be different and 3) The non-conformists.
I’m proud to be #3 because the differences in me is what makes me unique. I like to say this, “I don’t conform. I reform.” People don’t get that about me sometimes and it’s cool. I don’t expect you to understand me right away, but through my writing I hope you get an idea…
I told a friend this once… “Tell someone the truth and they don’t believe you, but if you lie to them… They adore…” It’s so true and sad. We like to be lied to. Someone who’s blunt and honest with you, usually isn’t atop your friends list on FaceBook or Myspace and in most cases you would harbor a deep resentment for someone who keep it “real” with you all the time. Which to me is wack.
The TRUTH hurts, LIES kill…
When you lie to someone, like “Daam Hugh, you look like you’ve lost weight…” Right… Shit like that makes it more comfortable for me to eat more and get fatter and you thought you were being nice. NURP! YOU’RE HELPING TO KILL ME!!!! THANK YOU!
But for real, it’s shit like that, that makes this world fucked up. Who is that benefiting? Bending the truth about someone’s faults doesn’t help them or you much. So I try to be objective and real with people. Someone like myself makes that guilty feeling in you rise up and makes you think. In some cases makes you cry (Yes… I’ve made people cry). The truth hurts and I bask in it. I’m so trill and it doesn’t bother me to be honest because lies only hurt you in the long run.
That’s part of the big reason people confide in me. I’m probably the worst person to confide in overall because to me a lot of the shit people think are “problems” are a joke, when there’s real fucked up shit in society we should be more concerned about. Relationships, he say/she say and pillow talk are not things that are earth shattering…
Don’t get it twisted, I reveal in emotion myself, but I’ve learned that my heart and my mind work separately and that’s what kind of sets me apart from a lot of people. I’m not compassionate to the human cause. It sounds fucked up, but that’s just the way it is. I’m not saying I don’t give to charity or help people. That’s my goal in life, to help people, but we’ve got to see past the signs for help and cut through the bullshit to see who truly needs that help. Basically dead the lies and be honest with yourselves is what I’m saying. Ask yourself, “is this life I lead the life I truly always wanted? Or do I want more or something different?” Is the weight of the world on me or am I selfish and feel my “issues” out weigh the bigger picture?
Strive for #CHANGE…
– I’m an ego maniac…
– I’m obsessed with Nina Sky’s music, but not them in particular. They’re cool people I guess, but overall I’d rather listen to them sing than hang out with them…
– I’m emotional… SMH… (._.)
– I flip flop on bad habits in my life… Drinking/Smoking weed. I do them and then I don’t. Currently I don’t and I’m good.
– Women… I ❤ them. 🙂 I see myself settling down with one some day. 😉
– Friends… Love/Hate relationship with all of them, but oddly enough the ones that appreciate my knowledge stick around because I’m usually right about 99.9999%.
– I’m insecure about my weight… I lost a lot of weight and with that I shed some confidence. It’s suppose to be the opposite way around (I know), but the more I see myself taking on my brother from another mother’s form (Brad Pitt), I find myself less open, which is so weird… I used to be way more confident as the jolly fat man.
– God… I believe in him. He’s pretty awesome.
– Love… I love everything about this world, except Hipsters, Dane Cook & Lupe Fiasco…
– Being in Love… I can honestly say I was in love for a few months last year and the feeling was good even though it wasn’t meant to be. Before or after that, I don’t think I’ve ever really felt it “for real,” but knowing how that felt for real, for real finally… Shit… I think I like it and I’ll know when it’s real when ever it comes around again.
– Money… I got rich, went broke and I’m on my way to being rich again. On that same shit again and all I can do now is STUNT HARD!
– I’m cocky… If all the bullets I wrote didn’t clue you into that by now, then you’re RETARDED.
– I’m passionate… I go hard… I don’t play by rules…
– I cry… Haven’t cried in a long ass time, but I can admit to having cried.
– I’m racist… Yeah….. But not towards religions, cultures and people, but the stereotypes that we put on them. I kind of call out people who live up to stereotypes society puts on them. WE’RE IN AMERICA PEOPLE!!!
– I’m very open with strangers, which makes me pretty strange I guess, but it also makes me honest too. I’d rather be real than _________ <=== you fill in the blank.
I can go on for days with this shit about “me,” but I hope you get it. In this world of a lot of hate, I’ve chosen to not hate anyone. I’ll talk my shit of course, but it doesn’t mean I don’t particular want you to coexist with me. It just means that I don’t care what anyone thinks about me. I make a stunning first impression on people. In that first 10mins of talking to me, you’ve pretty much decided where I fit in your life. From there, it’s really up to you if you appreciate it or think that you’re better off without me. Either way, I’m always gonna be good because at least you know I kept it real.
So… That’s me and if you’re reading this and decided you don’t like what you see… Look in the mirror and ask yourself if anyone has ever seen the real you and would they like what they see?
Download: Nas ft. Puff Daddy = Hate Me Now